Welcome!

My family would love to share our Advent celebrations with you. We invite you to join us as we recall the beauty of the fulfilled promise of Christ's birth and anticipate His return.  Each year, my homeschooling family stops our regular lessons to spend the month of December in "Christmas School". The following pages share what we have enjoyed throughout the years. You'll find geography, history, crafts, meaningful traditions, and more. I try to never recommend anything that we have not personally tried and loved. Remember that these resources have been used throughout many years of Christmas School and that there is no way to fit it all in during one season. However, it's always fun to try!

I share many suggestions for books and movies and have linked to Amazon for your ease of use, but I do not receive any compensation from them. I do have some relevant ads in the sidebar which help supplement my family's income, if you'd like to check them out.


Advent 2017

Preparing for Advent

Jesse Tree